Vie de France Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1. Place frozen cookie dough on tray (in even pairs) and defrost 15 minutes.
2. For each pair, use your thumb and make a deep imprint in the center of 1 cookie. Cut the other cookie in half.
3. Fill imprint with peanut butter and place 1/2 cookie on top covering the peanut butter.
4. Bake in pre-heated oven: Convection oven 325°F 14-16 minutes OR Rack oven 350°F 17-19 minutes.
5. Let cool on tray 15 minutes. (Save other half cookie for next cookie sandwich)